Friday, December 18, 2009

So...

SO

I finished a play! It feels ridiculously rushed though. And it ended in an entirely different way then I had originally wanted to. I mean...the main character decided to stay with Lucifer, which I think is a pretty ballsy thing to do, but...she wasn't done living.

Not that you can't live in heaven. I just feel like you'd have no real purpose, you'd just be chilling. At least with Lucifer she felt like she had a purpose.

He's lonely, what can I say.

And a shit ton more human then God could ever be. If that makes any sense.

Anyway, it's not my favorite thing in the world, and I suppose I'll keep working on it, but...I really want to move on to something new. I've been holding on to Step Into the Dark for a WHOLE semester. I want to keep going, but I need a refresher. I need something new to work on. I bit of a LOT more then I could actually chew with this play, and now that it's done, I don't really know how I feel.

Round 2 comes next semester. Hopefully I can do better. We'll see. I'm really excited for my playwriting class, especially since it's actually like...a CLASS. I'm excited for next semester in general, actually. All theatre classes. Hopefully it'll go better next semester.

In other news, I know I've lined up at least one acting gig for next semester, which is awesome, because it's NOT through the Department so...fuck yeah. Any time I don't have to work with the Department, I'm happy. I'm working on someone's final project, which is hard core. No IDEA what it is yet, since they haven't sent me a script, but...whatever. At least I'll be working. I'm glad people remember me/think of me. That'll be handy in the future.

I also played a part in a web series last week. Very fun. Also very painful. I don't think I'll ever be a stunt women, if I do decide to ever do that...I need to work out a LOT more. Like a LOT more. I've never been in more pain in my life, and it was just from working on falling...

Seriously painful shit, that's all I'm saying.

TIL NEXT TIME! LOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment