Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I would just like to say

I bought myself a pretty scarf today, and I was feeling a little bit guilty about spending money on myself when I had been spending SO MUCH to buy other people gifts...

However I passed Archaeology, and therefor...I think I owe it to myself. I never thought I would have passed it, my god, it had to be close.

Truth be told, I probably owe it to my professor, who most likely curved my grade more then it rightfully should have been, but I mean...the class was out of 50 points! What the hell!! That is not nearly enough. Like, throw us a bone dude.

Well...I mean, I guess he did given the fact that he curved the grades like crazy.

Bah, whatever. I passed it. Hell. Yes.

Lets celebrate. And hope to god the next semester is better!

In other news, I seem to be suffering from an INTENSE love of Karl Urban. He's SO HOT. And SUCH A FRIGGEN GOOD ACTOR!!! Like, respect sir. He's apparently a total nerd as well, which only wins him double the points, cus I mean...to be that hot and a super nerd? You're like a rare, perfect human being.

Seriously.

I just sat through a movie called The Truth about Demons, and it was TOTALLY insane, but because of Karl, I was totally invested. Props dude. Props. Like, that's not something you normally get with an "Action" actor, but like...I think he may come from Theatre...either way, he was totally invested in his character the whole time. Because of his commitment to the script, I stayed interested. He's really everything a good actor should be.

...That's really all I've got for the day. If I don't post later...MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Peace out!! LOVE!! MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment